This website contains general information about The Cars of Tomorrow conference and presentations from previous years.
For the fourth year running, The Cars of Tomorrow conference brought together automotive industry experts and stakeholders who explored the current and most pressing themes for the industry, both locally and overseas. Although naturally viewing issues from an Australian perspective, the industry is determinedly global and so have been the presentations, panels, discussions, ideas and delegates at each event.
Conference feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with particular enthusiasm for the speakers who give us expert food for thought on the topics that matter. We are pleased to say that this year’s conference was no exception on the speaker quality front.
The Cars of Tomorrow 2015: The Car in our Future Mobility expert speaker line-up included Phil Gott, Senior Director – Long Range Planning, IHS Automotive (US), Tali Trigg, Transport Energy Analyst, International Energy Agency (France). More info on the speakers, including bios can be found here.
Delegate feedback from previous conferences:
- “The roundtable was the highlight for me. Great questions from the chairperson and audience and a very interesting overall discussion.”
“Excellently organized event. I look forward to next year. I thank the organizers.”
- “Tali Trigg’s presentation was a highlight – Europeans, despite their financial problems, are world leaders in environmentally sensitive behaviour.”
- “Each speaker presented a new aspect to the automotive industry that captured my attention and made me think how each aspect married together.”
- “Good turn up of industry representatives”
- “Interesting presentations and passionate panel session.”
- “It was great to hear from several experts in the field on their opinion on where the automotive industry is heading and what barriers and challenges we face”